Cambridge offers a robust schedule of events designed to help our rep-advisors enrich and grow their practices. Some of these events are open to financial advisors of other broker-dealers. Space is limited! For questions about these events, please contact Cambridge
at 877-4BD-4RIA (877-423-4742).
Cambridge 2012 Events:
The Cambridge National Conference is open to our rep-advisors, administrative staff, and qualified guests. Our biggest event of the year delivers dynamic speakers, informative sessions, and exclusive networking opportunities. Qualified guests welcome!
- October 3-6: Chicago, Illinois
The Cambridge Premier Club is a reward for our top producers; by invitation only.
- February 26-29: Scottsdale, Arizona
- May 19-22, 2013: Colorado Springs, Colorado
The Cambridge Wealth Strategies Workshop is a one and a half day wealth management meeting hosted regionally four times a year. This year, the focus is on estate and income distribution planning discussions and case studies. Qualified guests welcome!
- April 25-27: Baltimore, Maryland (Branch Growth Forum: April 25)
- June 6-8: Reno, Nevada (Branch Growth Forum: June 6)
- August 22-24: St. Louis, Missouri (Insurance Forum: August 22)
The Cambridge Branch Growth Forum supports Cambridge rep-advisors interested in building successful branches.
- April 25: Baltimore, Maryland (Wealth Strategies Workshop: April 25-27)
- June 6: Reno, Nevada (Wealth Strategies Workshop: June 6-8)
The Cambridge Insurance Forum offers cutting-edge insurance solutions, powerful sale strategies, and innovative product solutions. Qualified guests welcome!
- August 22: St. Louis, Missouri (Wealth Strategies Workshop: August 22-24)
The Cambridge Succession Planning and Practice Acquisition: The Art and Science of Getting to Win-Win is a half day focus on unique solutions for succession planning and acquisitions including a multi-level process to increase value and create a smooth transition plan. Qualified guests welcome!
- June 26: Chicago, Illinois
- June 27: Detroit, Michigan
- June 28: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Cambridge Retirement Plan Summit explores the tools and knowledge needed to expand your retirement plan business. Qualified guests welcome!
- July 11-13: Chicago, Illinois
- October 31-November 2: San Francisco, California
The Cambridge Women Advisors Forum is a two-day focus on navigating the communication differences between genders to enhance teamwork and bridge the communication gap for both clients and colleagues. Qualified guests welcome!
- July 19-20: Denver, Colorado
The Cambridge Office Solutions Workshop (OSW) is a day and a half workshop hosted at the home office in Fairfield, Iowa. Designed for new rep-advisors and their administrative staff, the OSW is a valuable component of the overall transition process and provides hands-on technology training and the opportunity to sample our culture. Qualified guests welcome!
- April 19-20: Fairfield, Iowa
- June 21-22: Fairfield, Iowa
- August 9-10: Fairfield, Iowa
- November 1-2: Fairfield, Iowa