Our transition specialists oversee transitions every day and have the experience necessary to guide you smoothly through every step of the transition process. Along the way, they will provide support in many forms, including:
- Phone consultations with your Director of Business Development and Transition Team to construct a timetable that works for you
- One-to-one training calls with our Registration and Licensing Team to answer any questions you may have about transitioning your securities licenses, insurance appointments, and advisory registrations
- One-to-one training calls with our Pershing or NFS Brokerage Transition Team to familiarize you with trading software and client paperwork procedures
- Practice Design Consultation calls with your Director of Business Development and Transition Team to help you determine the trading platforms, fee programs, insurance relationships, and technology offerings that best meet your needs
- (For emerging practices) Your designated Advisor Partner will guide you through the transition process, serve as your main point of contact, and facilitate your customized training plan.
Explore the Cambridge Transition Process with one of our experts.