Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is the top ranked independent Broker/Dealer for fee-based business in the industry! We serve over 1000 Rep/Advisors who in turn have thousands of clients they serve across the country. We provide exceptional customer service in compliance, operations, marketing, and more. Our Rep/Advisors have given us a 90% or above service satisfaction rating for the last five years.
At Cambridge, we believe work should be productive and enjoyable! We pride ourselves in being friendly, flexible, and dedicated to service. We treat our employees and customers not as numbers, but as individuals.
Standard Benefits Package
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Sick/Vacation Days — Sick and vacation days are combined into ‘Away’ days. Employees accrue 100 hours of away time their first year. These days may be used for any purpose.
- Health Insurance — Cambridge provides Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance. New employees are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Wellness Benefit — Employees after one full year of service, annually qualify for $100 to apply toward stress reducing or life enhancing expenses and/or activities not covered by insurance.
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance — Cambridge provides life and long term disability insurance through The Hartford at no cost to the employee.
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125 Plan)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan — Cambridge matches 100% of up to 3.5% of the employee's deferred contributions.
Cambridge is a dynamic, growing organization located in rural Iowa.
We provide our employees:
- Abundant Career Opportunities
- Training and Employee Development
- Promotions from Within
View and apply to open positions at Cambridge
Additional Employee Benefits
- Casual Dress Attire
- Half-Mile Walking Trail Around our Pond
- Catering Services
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Employee Appreciation Lunches
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Winter Holiday Party
Community Service Involvement
- Blood Drive
- Relay for Life
- Holiday Gift Giving — ‘Adopt a Child’
- Many other local charities voted on by the employees.
Submit your resume to HR here.